Hi everyone! Eeeee! Ok I got that out😊 sooo excited to be able to start something like this. Honestly my Instagram page is the one thing I try to update daily so people can see cute minis that I like but I didn’t realize it would be so popular! So this will be a great spot where I can explain in detail and with pictures how I made certain things! And also just to do some Mini talk and connect with other Miniacs like me!
So if I can get real for a minute here, this hobby is EXPENSIVE. We all at some point getting into this realized that is was no little hobby; and that it would take some serious money to get something we’d really like. So a lot of us decided to try to make things! Now there are some extremely gifted artisans out there and I’m starting to learn a bit myself but there are definetly limits to my ability and my wallet and also  there are just some things I love so much and could never duplicate. So I’ve also become quite a good treasure hunter ✨ This is something else I’ll be going into and explaining more so that others can find things too and for CHEAP!!
To this day I have never spent money on my passion and in my blog I’ll explain how I’ve been able to do that as well! As I say on my Instagram page (my_dollhouse_passion) : always feel free to ask questions or give suggestions. I’m learning as I’m going and usually saying “screw it” in the process 😂  but I’m so very glad I even have the ability to try!
 I’ll be updating my blog as often as possible but definitely at least once a month in the beginning of the month like this post! I have so much to share and can’t wait to connect with you all! Thanks for being a part of My Dollhouse Passion❤️




Melissa

Comments

  1. So glad you've started your blog Melissa. I did one initially (dollsviewpoint.com) then went to instagram (@dollsviewpoint). I'm new to this stuff but love miniatures and all things doll and am grateful to find others who share the PASSION! I'm excited to support you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts