Hi all! I’m updating my post about the dolls as promised! I got my last doll today (Grandma Moses) to complete the U.S.H.S. collection! So I have all 36 dolls that were released plus extras that were not approved to be released. Annndddd Here they are! It really is so hard to get a good group picture haha, but I'm planning on featuring one per blog so better pictures are coming soon!










So many wonderful characters with historically accurate handmade clothing! I absolutely love them all!

I also happened upon this:

So according to this it turns out they WERE made for dollhouses! I actually have that shelf they originally came with as well! Now I  just need more of those shelves! haha. But I actually am going to purchase a hutch to keep them in; where they were they were crowded' so a bigger space is needed!

well i hope you enjoyed this update! I am beyond the moon happy about having the complete collection... ! wish I knew others who collected these..if anyone ever finds out more information don't hesitate to reach out!

Happy Wednesday Everyone!





Comments

  1. I remember reading the advertisements regarding these dolls in the old NUTSHELL NEWS miniature magazines. This is the first time I have seen the entire collection - Congratulations and WOWEE! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts